|From 40 UAH|
|Notarization:||From 110 UAH|
|Transfer term:||From 1 day|
Every businessman strives to integrate his economic activity into world production. When entering a foreign market, entrepreneurs need to periodically translate financial documentation into the languages of their business partners.
With the growth in the number of companies developing foreign economic activity, representative offices of domestic firms are opening in other countries. Some of them are accountable to foreign investors and are required to provide financial statements in a foreign language for their main office. Other companies, in order to attract foreign investment, need to translate marketing research documents and presentations into the language of a potential investor. To get cheap credit resources from a foreign bank, you need to send an extended package of borrower documentation translated into the language of the lender. There are many more cases when a legal entity may need the translation of financial documents.
Difficulties in translating financial documents
Translating financial literature is difficult, because to perform this task at a high level requires not only knowledge of the language, but also an understanding of:
- basic principles of financial reporting;
- banking structure;
- features of business planning;
- other specific information.
Translating the text of an economic orientation does not mean correctly translating financial terms. Knowledge of professional vocabulary alone is not enough for high-quality translation.
The translator must take into account all the nuances of the legislation of the parties, be able to correctly draw up documents in accordance with the standards adopted in a particular country. The text may contain graphs, charts, tables, data abbreviations, abbreviations that require adequate interpretation in the target language.
What documents are related to the scope of financial translation
The activities of enterprises and organizations with foreign partners require not only a one-time translation of the financial part of an agreement or contract, a business plan, statutory documents, but also periodic translations of financial statements, bank documents, audit reports, tax and customs declarations, accounting statements …
Who is better to entrust the translation of financial documents
Given the complexity of financial translations, they should be trusted to translators who, in addition to linguistics, have an economic education. Topperevod Translation Agency, Kharkiv, employs qualified specialists with the necessary knowledge, skills and practical experience in the field of financial translations. This makes it possible to quickly and efficiently translate financial texts: articles, references, all kinds of reports and business correspondence of an economic nature.
What financial documents do we translate
Financial translation of documents is part of our work. Our agency works with any original documents of an economic nature. We provide financial translation services for documents in the following areas:
- Translation of business plans. We will help to present the project of your company to foreign partners and foreign colleagues in the most profitable way.
- Translation of agreements, contracts. We guarantee the competent use of specialized terminology, the preservation of the original design, location and numbering of paragraphs. It is possible to notarize the translation of the contract/agreement.
- Translation of tender documentation. Considering that the materials may include documents on various topics (legal, technical, financial, marketing…), specialists in the required fields of knowledge can be involved in the work on the translation.
- Translation of various types of reports, including tax reporting, documents based on the results of audits. We will translate reporting documentation intended for submission to various authorities and foreign partners with exceptional accuracy. We will make a competent translation of documents. We guarantee the confidentiality of the information received.
- Translation of bank papers. We will select an interpreter who is familiar with the principles of banking and is fluent in terminology.
- Translation of economic literature, specialized magazines, corporate publications. The financial literature contains diverse information, saturated with a large number of terms and professional expressions. Therefore, to perform the translation, we will select a specialist who is deeply versed in economics and management.
Topperevod has an individual approach to each project. Our specialists work in 70 languages of the world. The cost of services depends on the language pair and the volume of the text. We are ready to perform urgent translations of this subject. The price of such work will be higher, but the speed of order fulfillment will not affect its quality. We are aware of the importance of translation for your business, so we perform our work at a high level.
You may also be interested
- Legal translation ;
- Written translation ;
- Economic translation ;