|From 40 UAH|
|Notarization:||From 110 UAH|
|Transfer term:||From 1 day|
Translation of documents for a visa to Australia should be done by a professional translator. After all, if even minor mistakes are made, you may be denied certification of documents at the Australian Embassy. Contacting Topperevod bureau is a guarantee of conscientious and fast execution of work.
Benefits of working with us
Translation of documents for a visa to Australia in Kyiv is profitable and convenient to do with us for a number of reasons:
- Our staff consists of certified translators who have been translating documents for the Australian Embassy and other foreign missions for several years. This allows employees to keep abreast of all legal changes and comply with the requirements exactly.
- The prices for our services are more attractive than those of other companies.
- We provide free consultations on the translation of documents for a visa to Australia to help you prepare everything you need on time and without problems.
- On the Topperevod website, you can order any service remotely.
- We cooperate with lawyers, thanks to which we offer a comprehensive preparation of a package of documents, including notarization.
- The work is done quickly, but flawlessly.
- What documents are required for translation
To get an exact list of required documents for applying for a visa, just visit the website of the Australian embassy in Kyiv. Typically, the following documentation is required:
- translations of marriage, divorce and birth certificates;
- a certificate of non-conviction in Australia;
- certificates and diplomas;
- translation of a civil passport;
- certificate of qualification.
You may also need a certificate of employment for the Australian Embassy. If you are a legal entity, as in some other cases, some other documents translated into English may be requested.