|From 40 UAH|
|Notarization:||From 110 UAH|
|Transfer term:||From 1 day|
Topperevod Agency will help you to translate documents for a visa to France quickly and efficiently. Experienced professionals guarantee the correct preparation and translation of documents for the French Embassy.
Advantages of working with us
Our translation agency is known in the market due to its impeccable reputation. In “Topperevod” you will receive:
- The work of a highly professional team with seven years of experience in complex projects.
- Free consultant services on the correct submission of the translation of documents to the French Embassy.
- Ability to remotely place an order through online services. After the translation, the documents will be delivered by courier.
- Comprehensive document translation services for the French Embassy. We will translate, affix an apostille and perform legal certification of all necessary documents.
- Lower prices than competitors of the same level.
- Short lead times without loss of quality.
- Complete confidentiality of work on the translation of documents for a French visa.
What documents are needed for translation
To find out the full list of documents and the specific requirements for them (whether you need a certificate or an apostille), it is best to contact the French embassy or the institution where you will apply.
Usually when obtaining a visa to France there is a need:
- certificates of registration of civil status (marriage, birth, divorce);
- permits for children to cross the border;
- certificate of family composition (issued at the place of registration);
- documents of lease or ownership of real estate;
- certificate of registration of business activity (and the corresponding tax return).
The child at the embassy may need a translation of the certificate from the place of study and documents on success (certificate, report card).
To obtain a visa to France, an adult must present at the embassy a French translation of a certificate from the bank on the status of the personal account and from the place of work on the level of income.