|From 40 UAH|
|Notarization:||From 110 UAH|
|Transfer term:||From 1 day|
Topperevod will help you to translate documents for the Czech Embassy (Kyiv) competently and in a short time. Our reputation guarantees that the preparation and translation of documents for a visit to the Czech Republic will be carried out correctly and accurately.
Advantages of working with us
Our translation agency is popular with competitors and clients due to its professionalism and experience. In “Topperevod” you will receive:
- Qualified assistance of a translation consultant for the Czech Embassy.
- Choosing a convenient form of work: ordering online and subsequent certification for the Czech Embassy; translation of documents into Czech by a notary; translation of Czech documents with the possibility of certifying them; collection of documents and their translation into a Czech visa.
- Adequate prices for the preparation of documents for the embassy.
- Fast but high-quality order fulfillment.
- Confidential work by a translator from Czech and Czech for the Embassy in Kyiv (Ukraine).
What documents are needed for translation
What documents must be legalized to obtain a visa or visit the Czech Republic? Usually the following package of documents is enough:
- domestic and foreign passports in the relevant language (including the mark of the place of registration);
- translation of the travel document (account balance);
- completed in Czech questionnaire;
- translation of health certificate.
For the child, the embassy may require a certificate of education (certificate, report card) and permission from the parents to leave.
Customers who are private entrepreneurs order other translations for the embassy: license documents, tax information, etc. They may also require documentation confirming the ownership of real estate, transport, valuables.