|From 40 UAH|
|Notarization:||From 110 UAH|
|Transfer term:||From 1 day|
Do I need to translate documents for a visa to Austria? Necessarily! Without a qualified and certified translation, the embassy will not even approve the documents for consideration. It is important that the translation is done without errors and fully corresponds to the original document. Topperevod will do all the work you need quickly and efficiently.
Advantages of working with us
For several years we have been performing complex and diverse client tasks:
- We entrust the translation of Austrian visa documents to the most qualified executors: certified translators or even native speakers.
- We provide free translations for the Austrian Embassy.
- We carry out remote translation of documents for an Austrian visa if the client cannot be present at the office in person.
- In accordance with the requirements of the embassy, we make not only the translation of documents for a visa to Austria, but also their certification by a notary or affixing the necessary stamps.
- We provide a full range of translation agency services for the Austrian Embassy in a short time.
What documents are needed for translation
First of all, you need to provide information on what documents need to be translated for a visa to Austria. It will depend on your age, the purpose of the visit to the country, the length of stay, the type of your occupation, the field of work and so on.
We will help prepare:
- translations of passports (domestic and foreign) or birth certificates for minors;
- information about the purpose of the trip;
- translation of bank statements on financial capacity with indication of all details of cash flow;
- documentation on ownership of vehicles, real estate, etc .;
- translations of certificates from the place of residence, work, study;
- translated acts on registration of civil status;
- other documents that may be required to obtain an Austrian visa.