|From 40 UAH|
|Notarization:||From 110 UAH|
|Transfer term:||From 1 day|
To obtain a visa for a trip to Switzerland, translate into English will require a fairly large package of documents. At the same time, the completed translation of documents must be certified by the Swiss Embassy, which will be impossible if the work is performed in dishonesty. The Topperevod translation agency will help you prepare documents for the Swiss Embassy in Ukraine efficiently and quickly.
Advantages of working with us
Our reputation is confirmed by such advantages as:
- Professionalism of employees who are responsible for their work. We have been translating documents for Switzerland and other countries for over 7 years.
- Ability to save with a reasonable level of service price.
- A wide range of documents we work with.
- A service of qualified managers who provide free consultations related to the translation of documents in Switzerland.
- Remote performance of work by qualified translators with a guarantee of quality.
- Providing a range of services for working with documents (including notarization).
- Prompt execution of translation of documents.
What documents are needed for translation
Before applying to the Swiss Embassy, translate the following documents (from Russian into English):
- certificates from the place of work;
- civil status documents (marriage, divorce, birth, death) – if any;
- certificate of availability of funds on the account and the general level of income;
- documents on work experience (employment record book or its analogue).
The child may need translations of study and achievement documents, as well as permits to travel abroad. For people engaged in entrepreneurial activities, the embassy will also request a tax return, statutory documents, etc.
The list of required papers in any case must be clarified at the embassy or at the place of presentation in each case individually.