|From 40 UAH|
|Notarization:||From 110 UAH|
|Transfer term:||From 1 day|
Do I need translation of documents for a visa to Austria? Necessarily! Without a qualified and certified translation, the embassy will not even accept documents for consideration. At the same time, it is important that the translation is carried out without errors and fully corresponds to the original document. Bureau “Topperevod” will perform all the necessary work for you quickly and efficiently.
Benefits of working with us
For several years now, we have been fulfilling complex and varied tasks for clients:
- We entrust the translation of documents for an Austrian visa to the most qualified performers: certified translators or even native speakers.
- We provide free references regarding the translation of documents for the Austrian Embassy.
- We carry out remote translation of documents for an Austrian visa, if the client cannot be present at the office in person.
- In accordance with the requirements of the embassy, we not only translate documents for a visa to Austria, but also notarize them or affix the necessary stamps.
- We provide a full range of translation services for the Austrian embassy in a short time.
- What documents are required for translation
First of all, you need to make inquiries about what documents need to be translated for a visa to Austria. This will depend on your age, the purpose of your visit to the country, the length of your stay, your occupation, area of work, etc.
We will help prepare:
- translations of passports (internal civil and foreign), or birth certificates for minors;
- information about the purpose of the trip;
- translation of bank certificates of financial solvency indicating all the details of the movement of funds;
- documentation on the ownership of vehicles, real estate, etc.;
- translation of certificates from the place of residence, work, education;
- translated civil registration acts;
- other documents that may be needed to obtain an Austrian visa.