|From 40 UAH|
|Notarization:||From 110 UAH|
|Transfer term:||From 1 day|
Are you planning a trip to Poland? Maybe they even decided to stay there for a long time? You have the opportunity to work, study, receive a scholarship or assistance, and in the future – even apply for a residence permit. But you need to start by legalizing all your documents. To do this, the Topperevod office will quickly and efficiently translate into Polish for you with a certificate from the embassy.
Advantages of working with us
We differ favorably from competitors in that:
- Professional translators with many years of experience work with native speakers. Therefore, the translation of the document from Polish into Ukrainian and vice versa will be performed with a guarantee.
- We advise on all issues of translation of documents for the Polish consulate in Kyiv or any other city.
- We can place an order remotely and deliver it to you by courier after completion. Contact us to translate documents in Poland.
- We do not only translate into Polish: a notary can immediately certify the document and affix all the necessary stamps.
- We strictly adhere to deadlines and take care of high quality work.
What documents are needed for translation
The number of documents that need to be submitted to the embassy may vary. This can be influenced by your age, the purpose of the visit to the country, the length of stay, your occupation and other factors.
List of documents that are likely to do without:
- translations of passports (domestic and foreign) or translation of birth certificates into Polish (for children);
- documentation on the purpose of the trip in Polish;
- if there is a vehicle – translation of ownership documents on it;
- documents on financial capacity and availability of health insurance (also in Polish.