|From 40 UAH|
|Notarization:||From 110 UAH|
|Transfer term:||From 1 day|
Bureau “Topperevod” will help you translate documents for the Czech Embassy (Kyiv) competently and in a short time. Our reputation guarantees that the preparation and translation of documents for a visit to the Czech Republic will be carried out correctly and accurately.
Benefits of working with us
Our translation agency is well-known among competitors and customers due to its professionalism and experience. In “Topperevod” you will receive:
- Qualified assistance of a consultant on the translation of documents for the Czech Embassy.
- Choosing a convenient form of work: placing an order via the Internet and subsequent certification for the Czech Embassy; translation of documents into Czech by a notary; translation of Czech documents with the ability to certify them; collection of documents and their translation into a Czech visa.
- Adequate prices for the preparation of documents for the embassy.
- Fast, but high-quality execution of the order.
- Confidential work as a translator from Czech and into Czech for the embassy in Kyiv (Ukraine).
- What documents are required for translation
What documents need to be legalized in order to get a visa or just visit the Czech Republic? Usually the following package of documents is enough:
- internal and foreign passports in the appropriate language (including a mark on the place of registration);
- translation of a travel document (account statement);
- a completed application form in Czech;
- translation of a health certificate.
For a child, the embassy may request a certificate of study (certificate, report card) and permission from the parents to leave.
Clients who are private entrepreneurs also order other translations for the embassy: license documents, tax statements, etc. They may also request documentation confirming the ownership of real estate, transport, and valuables.